Cold Room Manufacturers Nashville, TN
Cold Room Manufacturers Nashville, TN. Darwin Chambers has been an innovator among cold room manufacturers for more than two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. No matter what industry you’re in and no matter your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers will create your ideal cold room. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers simply cannot match our standards with respect to precision and expertise. In addition to our cold rooms being the highest quality on the market, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely cost-efficient. We work alongside you from design to installation to provide you with a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room from us, we are certain you will agree with our thousands of happy customers all over the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers provide different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are a lot of important elements to think about when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms most often range between 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is easy for anyone to use and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be upgraded or have maintenance done with no down time in the cold room’s functionality.
- Cost-efficiency. Our cold rooms commonly need less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy to fit into your budget. Our cold rooms are also have LED lights, which are considerably more energy-efficient than fluorescent lights as they produce more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The durability, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is contingent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any building insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them easier to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which foster mold growth and interfere with airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to keep condensation and dew-point minimal. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will give you great customer service, numerous of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is unique among cold room manufacturers due to the fact that we are at the apex of all three.
We offer three options when you order from Darwin Chambers for your cold storage needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to improve or refurbish an existing cold room. Our engineers are capable of taking older or poorly designed cold storage system, or ones that no longer meet uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the latest technology.
- 3. Have us manufacture the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading variety of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you have Darwin Chambers manufacture your cold room, you can be confident you are receiving the highest-quality and most customizable cold room there is. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a combination of different technologies that are more efficient and consistent than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. When we calibrate your cold room, we calibrate it to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA conformity at no additional cost to you. We also offer data logging, a variety of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to inhibit the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be certain that your cold room is productive and well-protected. All of our cold rooms are manufactured with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to secure the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all aptly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot possible issues, understand technical details, and offer you tailor-made solutions. We train you on how to use our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is required on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
What makes Darwin Chambers the best among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over two decades and are always looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. However how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to fulfill your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.