Cold Room Manufacturers Minneapolis, MN
Cold Room Manufacturers Minneapolis, MN. Darwin Chambers has been at the forefront among cold room manufacturers for over two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Regardless of what industry you’re in and no matter your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers is here to build the best cold room for you. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just cannot keep up with our standards with respect to precision and expertise. Not only are our environmental chambers the highest quality you can find, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work in tandem with you from design to installation to give you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage requirements. If you order your cold room through us, we are sure you will agree with our thousands of happy customers all over the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers offer different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are a number of important factors to think about when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms commonly range from 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is user friendly and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be upgraded or have maintenance done with no down time in the cold room’s functionality.
- Cost-effectiveness. Our cold rooms generally use less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy on your budget. Our cold rooms are also have LED lights, which are significantly more energy-efficient than fluorescent lighting as they produce more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The resilience, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is dependent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any type of insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them painless to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which promote mold growth and impede airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to keep condensation and dew-point minimal. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will offer great customer service, numerous of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers due to the fact that we provide the highest level of all three.
We offer three options when you order from Darwin Chambers for your cold storage needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to upgrade or refurbish a cold room you already have. Our engineers can take older or poorly designed cold rooms, or ones that no longer satisfy uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the most up-to-date technology.
- 3. Have us develop the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work alongside you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading bevy of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room on the market. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a fusion of different technologies that are more efficient and consistent than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. When we calibrate your cold room, we calibrate it to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA conformity at no additional cost to you. We also offer data logging, a great selection of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to discourage the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be confident that your investment is efficient and well-protected. All of our cold rooms have a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to guarantee the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all appropriately certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot potential issues, understand technical details, and offer you personalized solutions. We train you on how to use our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is required on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
What makes Darwin Chambers the best among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been an industry leader for over two decades and are consistently looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. However how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to satisfy your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.