Cold Room Manufacturers Madison, WI
Cold Room Manufacturers Madison, WI. Darwin Chambers has been a trendsetter among cold room manufacturers for more than two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Regardless of what industry you’re in and whatever your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers is here to design the best cold room for you. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just are not able to compare with our standards when it comes to precision and expertise. Not only are our products the highest quality on the market, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely cost-efficient. We work in tandem with you from design to installation to build you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room through us, we are sure you will agree with our thousands of satisfied customers throughout the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers offer different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are several important elements to keep in mind when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms typically range from 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is user friendly and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be revamped or have maintenance done with no down time in the cold room’s functionality.
- Cost-effectiveness. Our cold rooms usually need less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy on your budget. Our cold rooms are also supplied with LED lights, which are considerably more energy-efficient than fluorescent lights as they emit more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The resilience, efficiency, and quality of your cold room depends on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any type of insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them painless to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which encourage mold growth and inhibit airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to minimize condensation and dew-point. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will promise you great customer service, a great variety of options, or high-quality equipment. But Darwin Chambers is unique among cold room manufacturers due to the fact that we are at the apex of all three.
We offer three choices when you order from Darwin Chambers for your cold storage needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to upgrade or renovate an existing cold room. Our engineers are able to take older or poorly designed cold rooms, or ones that no longer satisfy uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the latest technology.
- 3. Have us make the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading suite of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be confident you are receiving the highest-quality and most customizable cold room there is. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a mix of different technologies that are more effective and dependable than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. All of our cold rooms are calibrated to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no additional cost to you. We also offer data logging, a plethora of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to impede the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be confident that your cold storage remains efficient and well-protected. All of our cold rooms are built with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to ensure the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all properly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot any issues that appear, understand technical details, and offer you custom solutions. We work to educate you on our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is needed on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
The Darwin Chambers difference among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been an industry leader for over two decades and are consistently looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. No matter how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to meet your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.