Cold Room Manufacturers Columbus, OH
Cold Room Manufacturers Columbus, OH. Darwin Chambers has been at the forefront among cold room manufacturers for over two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Regardless of what industry you’re in and regardless of your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers will construct your ideal cold room. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just cannot meet our standards in regards to precision and expertise. Not only are our cold rooms the highest quality you can find, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work in tandem with you from design to installation to build you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room through us, we are confident you will agree with our thousands of happy customers all over the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers offer different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are a lot of important facets to keep in mind when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms commonly range between 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is user friendly and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be restored or repaired without having to turn the cold room off.
- Cost-efficiency. Our cold rooms usually require less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy to fit into your budget. Our cold rooms are also come with LED lights, which are considerably more energy-efficient than fluorescent lighting as they produce more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The resilience, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is contingent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any building insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them painless to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which foster mold growth and impede airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to reduce condensation and dew-point. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will promise you great customer service, numerous of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is unique among cold room manufacturers in that we are at the apex of all three.
We give you three choices when you order from Darwin Chambers for your cold storage needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to enhance or renovate a cold room you already have. Our engineers are capable of taking older or poorly designed cold storage system, or ones that no longer satisfy uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the most up-to-date technology.
- 3. Have us develop the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work alongside you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading variety of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be sure you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room on the market. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a blend of different technologies that are more effective and dependable than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. When we calibrate your cold room, we calibrate it to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no extra charge. We also offer data logging, a great selection of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to impede the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be confident that your investment remains effective and well-protected. All of our cold rooms are manufactured with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to guarantee the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all appropriately certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot possible issues, understand technical details, and offer you personalized solutions. We train you on how to use our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is needed on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
What makes Darwin Chambers the best among cold room manufacturers is that no one else can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over two decades and are constantly looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. No matter how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to satisfy your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.