Cold Room Manufacturers Cleveland, OH
Cold Room Manufacturers Cleveland, OH. Darwin Chambers has been at the forefront among cold room manufacturers for over twenty years. Our walk-in cold rooms are perfect for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. No matter what industry you’re in and whatever your cold storage requirements, Darwin Chambers is here to design the best cold room for you. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just cannot equal our standards with respect to precision and expertise. In addition to our environmental chambers being the highest quality on the market, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work with you from design to installation to provide you with a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room from us, we are certain you will agree with our thousands of happy customers all over the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers offer different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are many important elements to consider when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms most often range between 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is easy for anyone to use and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be upgraded or have maintenance done without having to turn the cold room off.
- Cost-effectiveness. Our cold rooms usually use less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy on your budget. Our cold rooms are also have LED lights, which are remarkably more energy-efficient than fluorescent bulbs as they produce more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The resilience, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is contingent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any building insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them painless to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which promote mold growth and obstruct airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to reduce condensation and dew-point. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a complete list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will promise you great customer service, a wide variety of options, or high-quality equipment. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers because we provide the highest level of all three.
You have three choices when ordering from Darwin Chambers for your cold room needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to enhance or refurbish an existing cold room. Our engineers are able to take older or poorly designed cold rooms, or ones that no longer meet uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the latest technology.
- 3. Have us develop the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading bevy of custom options is part of what places us above other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be confident you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room on the market. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a combination of different technologies that are more effective and consistent than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. When we calibrate your cold room, we calibrate it to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no additional cost to you. We also offer data logging, a plethora of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to hinder the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be confident that your cold room remains efficient and well-protected. All of our cold rooms are manufactured with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to guarantee the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all properly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot potential issues, understand technical details, and offer you personalized solutions. We train you on how to use our systems, and partner with local professionals to guarantee quick support if a technician is required on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
The Darwin Chambers difference among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can offer the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over twenty years and are always looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. However how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to satisfy your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.