Cold Room Manufacturers Chicago, IL
Cold Room Manufacturers Chicago, IL. Darwin Chambers has been a trailblazer among cold room manufacturers for more than two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Whatever industry you’re in and regardless of your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers is here to design the best cold room for you. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just are not able to equal our standards with respect to precision and expertise. In addition to our cold rooms being the highest quality on the market, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work in tandem with you from design to installation to give you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage requirements. If you order your cold room from us, we are certain you will agree with our thousands of happy customers throughout the United States and the globe that Darwin Chambers was the best decision they could have made.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers provide different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are a number of important factors to think about when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers take them all into account.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms usually range from 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is user friendly and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be upgraded or have maintenance done without having to turn the cold room off.
- Cost-efficiency. Our cold rooms typically use less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy to fit into your budget. Our cold rooms are also have LED lights, which are considerably more energy-efficient than fluorescent lights as they give off more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The durability, efficiency, and quality of your cold room hinges on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any kind of insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them uncomplicated to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which promote mold growth and impede airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to keep down condensation and dew-point. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a complete list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will tell you they offer great customer service, a wide variety of options, or high-quality materials. But Darwin Chambers is alone among cold room manufacturers in that we are at the apex of all three.
You have three options when ordering from Darwin Chambers for your cold storage needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to upgrade or refurbish a cold room you already have. Our engineers are able to take older or poorly designed cold storage system, or ones that no longer fulfill uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the most up-to-date technology.
- 3. Have us produce the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work alongside you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading suite of custom options is part of what places us above other cold room manufacturers.
When you order a cold room through Darwin Chambers, you can be certain you are receiving the highest-quality and most customizable cold room on the market. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a combination of different technologies that are more effective and consistent than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. All of our cold rooms are calibrated to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no extra charge. We also offer data logging, a great selection of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to discourage the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be certain that your cold storage is effective and well-protected. All of our cold rooms are manufactured with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to secure the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all aptly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot any issues that come up, understand technical details, and give you tailor-made solutions. We teach your about our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is needed on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
What makes Darwin Chambers the best among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can provide the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over two decades and are constantly looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. No matter how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to fulfill your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.