Cold Room Manufacturers Boston, MA
Cold Room Manufacturers Boston, MA. Darwin Chambers has been a front runner among cold room manufacturers for more than two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are perfect for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. Whatever industry you’re in and regardless of your cold storage needs, Darwin Chambers is here to create the best cold room for you. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers just are not able to match our standards with respect to precision and expertise. Not only are our environmental chambers the highest quality on the market, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work alongside you from design to installation to build you a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage requirements. If you order your cold room through us, we are certain you will agree with our thousands of satisfied customers throughout the United States and the globe that no one could have done it better than Darwin Chambers.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers offer different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are several important factors to think about when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers incorporate all of them.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms generally range from 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is easy for anybody to use and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be restored or repaired with no down time in the cold room’s functionality.
- Cost-efficiency. Our cold rooms commonly use less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy on your budget. Our cold rooms are also supplied with LED lights, which are remarkably more energy-efficient than fluorescent lighting as they emit more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The durability, efficiency, and quality of your cold room is contingent on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any building insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them uncomplicated to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which promote mold growth and inhibit airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to keep condensation and dew-point minimal. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a complete list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will tell you they offer great customer service, a great variety of options, or high-quality equipment. But Darwin Chambers is unique among cold room manufacturers in that we are at the apex of all three.
You have three choices when ordering from Darwin Chambers for your cold storage needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to upgrade or refurbish a cold room you already have. Our engineers are able to take older or poorly designed cold rooms, or ones that no longer satisfy uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the latest technology.
- 3. Have us produce the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading bevy of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you have Darwin Chambers manufacture your cold room, you can be confident you are getting the highest-quality and most customizable cold room there is. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a mix of different technologies that are more efficient and consistent than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. All of our cold rooms are calibrated to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA compliance at no additional cost to you. We also offer data logging, a great selection of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to hinder the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be confident that your cold room is productive and well-protected. All of our cold rooms are built with a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to ensure the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all aptly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot any problems that come up, understand technical details, and offer you tailor-made solutions. We work to educate you on our systems, and partner with local professionals to guarantee quick support if a technician is needed on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
The Darwin Chambers difference among cold room manufacturers is that nobody else can provide the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over twenty years and are consistently looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. However how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to satisfy your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.