Cold Room Manufacturers Atlanta, GA
Cold Room Manufacturers Atlanta, GA. Darwin Chambers has been a trailblazer among cold room manufacturers for more than two decades. Our walk-in cold rooms are ideal for GMP storage cold storage for Seed and Agricultural products, the medical and pharmaceutical industry, the food processing industry, flowers or other delicate plants, and textiles. No matter what industry you’re in and whatever your cold storage requirements, Darwin Chambers will create the best cold room for you. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote.
Other cold room manufacturers simply are not able to equal our standards when it comes to precision and expertise. Not only are our products the highest quality on the market, they are easy to use, troubleshoot and repair, and extremely easy on your budget. We work in tandem with you from design to installation to provide you with a cold room that is perfect for your cold storage needs. If you order your cold room from us, we are sure you will agree with our thousands of happy customers throughout the United States and the globe that Darwin Chambers was the best decision they could have made.
What to Consider When Purchasing a Cold Room
Different cold room manufacturers provide different levels of service and different quality of cold rooms and equipment. There are many important factors to consider when ordering a cold room, and not all cold room manufacturers incorporate all of them.
- Temperature and temperature uniformity. Our cold rooms commonly range from 0℃ to 10℃, with a uniformity of ±.5℃.
- Easy-to-use and easy-to-repair control systems. Our CSA certified control panel is easy for anyone to use and comes with non-proprietary Fuji Electric controls. The cold room system can be revamped or have maintenance done with no down time in the cold room’s functionality.
- Cost-effectiveness. Our cold rooms usually need less than 1000 Watts to operate, meaning they are easy to fit into your budget. Our cold rooms are also supplied with LED lights, which are significantly more energy-efficient than fluorescent lighting as they produce more light per energy unit and produce less heat.
- Materials. The durability, efficiency, and quality of your cold room hinges on the materials used by cold room manufacturers. We use polyurethane foam insulation, which has the highest R-Value of any kind of insulation. Our ceilings are smooth and made from aluminum or steel, which makes them uncomplicated to clean and service than egg crate ceilings, which promote mold growth and inhibit airflow.
- Humidity. Our cold rooms have desiccant or refrigeration-based dehumidification to cut down condensation and dew-point. Our humidity control sensors are set at ±.5%.
Click here, to see a full list of our cold rooms’ standard and optional features.
How Darwin Chambers Stands Out Among Cold Room Manufacturers
Many cold room manufacturers will offer great customer service, numerous of options, or high-quality equipment. But Darwin Chambers is unique among cold room manufacturers due to the fact that we are at the apex of all three.
You have three choices when ordering from Darwin Chambers for your cold room needs:
- 1. Use our Quick Ship Program to have one of our pre-engineered units delivered to you within 15 days, guaranteed.
- 2. Take advantage of our Walk-In Renovation services to enhance or renovate a cold room you already have. Our engineers are able to take older or poorly designed cold storage system, or ones that no longer meet uniformity requirements, into state-of-the-art cold rooms equipped with the most up-to-date technology.
- 3. Have us produce the perfect, custom-made cold room for your needs. Our cold room manufacturers and engineers will work with you from original design until final calibration. Our industry-leading variety of custom options is part of what sets us apart from other cold room manufacturers.
When you have Darwin Chambers manufacture your cold room, you can be certain you are receiving the highest-quality and most customizable cold room there is. Our Precision Fluid Temperature Control Unit (PFTCU) uses a blend of different technologies that are more effective and consistent than the cooling systems of other cold room manufacturers. When we calibrate your cold room, we calibrate it to three-point, NIST traceable standards and they come with a calibration form. We can add ADA conformity at no extra charge. We also offer data logging, a plethora of shelving, window, and door options, and antimicrobial coating on the door handle to inhibit the growth of bacteria and pathogens. Our service plans include options to repair, qualify, calibrate, or schedule preventative maintenance so you can be certain that your investment is productive and well-protected. All of our cold rooms have a personnel emergency alarm with a glow in the dark label and antimicrobial pull cord to guarantee the best in safety as well as quality.
Our staff and technicians are all aptly certified and credentialed, and will help you troubleshoot any issues that appear, understand technical details, and offer you custom solutions. We work to educate you on our systems, and partner with local professionals to ensure quick support if a technician is needed on-site.
We design and manufacture environmental chambers to meet your every need. Learn more about some of our popular services and products below.
Call the Best of Cold Room Manufacturers Today
What makes Darwin Chambers the best among cold room manufacturers is that no other company can provide the same technology, customer service, and customizable options. We have been at the forefront of the industry for over two decades and are constantly looking for ways to improve and update our cold rooms and other environmental chambers. No matter how big or small you need your cold room to be, we have the knowledge and capabilities to satisfy your cold storage needs. Call us today at 877-783-6774 or contact us online for a free quote to find out more about what makes Darwin Chambers the best in cold room manufacturing.