Santa Ana, CA
Cold Room Manufacturers Santa Ana, CA
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in Santa Ana, CA
The Cold Rooms designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of Santa Ana firms, and every cold room installed by Darwin has proven extremely effective at maintaining the quality of the products or tests placed within. Darwin’s cold rooms can be used for a wide range of applicaitons, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. In addition, each cold room is supplied with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier in order to maintain a low dew-point and prevent the accumulation of ice on products and surfaces.
Cold Room Manufacturers Santa Ana – Standard Benefits
We never settle for good enough, that’s why we are dedicated to providing Santa Ana business with the most advanced and dependable cold rooms on the market. We only offer a premier experience, and we will only provide you with a cold room that satisfies all of your requirements.
Our Custom Crafted Cold Rooms have a multitude of standard benefits that other cold room providers have difficulty offering to Santa Ana businesses. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Any alterations the cold room may need can be done so through the temperature controls provided with each room. This allows your cold room in Santa Ana to have a wide range of use and function.
- Ease of Modification – If the room needs to be further modified, the conditioning system is easily adaptable.
- Low Cost of Operations – Each cold room operates on less than 1000 Watts, which makes the rooms extremely eco-friendly. This energy saving feature further improves the performance and profitability of the build.
- Ease of Maintenance – In the rare event that an issue with the room arrises, each cold room can be repaired or altered on site to reduce downtime. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – All of our cold rooms built in Santa Ana are fully ADA compliant. This feature comes at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Combating mold and mildew is a serious concern for any cold room, that’s why ours come standard with mold resistant steel and aluminum ceilings.
- LED Lights – LED lights have a much lower overhead than traditional incandescent bulbs, and also produce much less heat.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers Santa Ana, CA
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refurbishing services for Santa Ana businesses that want to retain their current cold rooms but the needs of their current project have expanded beyond the original scope. Our engineers can renovate or refurbish cold room chambers and rooms from a variety of manufacturers for a wide array of applications.
If a new room is not an available option, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers use state-of-the-art equipment with great accuracy to ensure that the Cold Room or Custom Walk-in-Chamber that your team relies upon is calibrated to meet and exceed your exact specifications.
Our products, services, and work are guaranteed by warranties and documentation. The peace of mind that is offered with our services has been relied upon and trusted by a wide range of industries with varying needs. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.