New Jersey, NJ
Cold Room Manufacturers New Jersey, NJ
Darwin Chambers designs, manufactures and installs cold rooms in New Jersey, NJ
The Cold Rooms designed and manufactured by Darwin Chambers meet and exceed the needs of New Jersey firms, and these cold rooms have excelled at protecting and maintaining the quality and profitability of the businesses that rely upon them. These cold rooms can be used for a variety of applications, which includes GMP Storage and Cold Storage for Seed and Agricultural Products, Nutritional Supplements, and more. In addition, each cold room is supplied with a desiccant or a refrigeration based dehumidifier in order to maintain a low dew-point and prevent the accumulation of ice on products and surfaces.
Cold Room Manufacturers New Jersey – Standard Benefits
We are constantly improvising to improve and expand the quality of the cold rooms we offer to New Jersey business. We only offer a premier experience, and we will only provide you with a cold room that satisfies all of your requirements.
The Cold Rooms we provide to New Jersey businesses have a variety of exceptional standard benefits that often exceed what our competitors provide. These standard benefits include but are not limited to:
- Temperature Control – Any alterations the cold room may need can be done so through the temperature controls provided with each room. This allows your team to have complete control of your cold room in New Jersey.
- Ease of Modification – If your applications require the modification of the cold room to meet certain needs, the conditioning systems can be easily replaced or relocated by simply manipulating the water-type connections.
- Low Cost of Operations – Each cold room operates on less than 1000 Watts, which makes the rooms extremely eco-friendly. This energy saving feature further improves the performance and profitability of the build.
- Ease of Maintenance – In the rare event that an issue with the room arrises, each cold room can be repaired or altered on site to reduce downtime. These rooms also come with special accessories that allow uninterrupted operation and convenience.
- ADA Compliance – We ensure that each room meets the full standards required by the ADA, and this is provided at no additional cost.
- Smooth and Mold Resistant Steel or Aluminum Ceilings – Our Cold Rooms are built using mold resistant steel and aluminum to protect the quality of your products.
- LED Lights – Our builds incorporate LED bulbs to reduce overhead and heat within the cold room.
- Antimicrobial Handles – Darwin Chambers Company utilizes antimicrobial handles on our walk-in chamber doors. Our exclusive technology antimicrobial coated handle helps stop the spread of illness-causing bacteria and fungi.
Cold Room Manufacturers New Jersey, NJ
Darwin Chambers also offers cold room renovations and refurbishing services for New Jersey businesses that want to retain their current cold rooms but the needs of their current project have expanded beyond the original scope. Our Engineers are trained to renovate, repair, and refurbish all types of cold rooms, including reach-in chambers.
If a new build isn’t a possibility, we have documented experience in renovating out-of-specification/older/poorly designed systems into validated stability chambers adhere to NIST traceable standards and calibration. Our Engineers use industry leading techniques and equipment to ensure that every cold room or walk-in-room is calibrated to the exact specifications that your needs require.
All of our work comes with warranty guarantees and documentation backed by our performance and efficiency guarantees. Our services, products, and solutions allow modern industries to enjoy a peace of mind that can only be realized with superior products and solutions. Below is a brochure detailing a few of our capabilities and services.