Portable Heated Incubator – NQPlus Series
Photo depicts the NQ9P with both attachable cords (included with purchase): use either the AC/DC power supply cord or the 12VDC car adapter to power the unit. Battery pack option also available, please see below.
Darwin Chambers Portable Incubators NQPlus Series have several uses, such as:
- Transporting Blood Samples
- Water Treatment Research
- Maintaining Microbiological Cultures for Cell Research
- Top-opening, hinged and latch lid, with durable handles/strap for easy carrying and transportation.
- Double wall foam insulation, seamless, exterior construction of high-density polyethylene, foamed-in-place, closed-cell insulation.
- Inside, molded poly with coved floor for ease of cleaning.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and includes a 12VDC car adapter shown below and AC/DC power supply cord. A sole use circuit required for charging.
- Heat only with a High/Low temperature cut off.
- Hinged and latch lid allows for a more secure transportation.
- NQ30P & NQ55P attached oversized drain plug allows easy cleaning
- Standard, redundant high temperature over-ride.
- Ruggedized interface panel.
- Redundant power inlets.
- 120VAC to 12VDC power supply
- Petri dish rack
- Test tube rack
- Attached document pouch
- NQ7P Interior dimensions: 9.75” L x 7” W x 5.75” H. Exterior Dimensions:13.6″L x 10.1″ W x 8.5″H. Weight: 4.8 lbs.
- NQ9P Interior dimensions: 10.5” L x 7.5” W x 7” H. Exterior Dimensions: 13″L x 9.5″W x 9″H. Weight: 4.5 lbs
- NQ16P Interior dimensions: 12.7″ L x 9″ W x 8.3″ H. Exterior Dimensions: 16.7” L x 12.8” W x 11.2” H. Weight: 6.64 lbs.
- NQ30P Interior dimensions: 13.5” L x 11.25” W x 12.5” H. Exterior Dimensions: 21.3″ L x 18.5″ W x 15.5″ H. Weight: 13.6 lbs.
- NQ55P Interior dimensions: 23.4” L x 11.1” W x 11.4” H. Exterior Dimensions: 30.63” L x 17.88” W x 16.25” H. Weight: 26.8 lbs.
- *The NQ55 now comes in 3 different color options, show below:
Optional Battery Pack Details
- Ultra-lightweight. Less than 1/4 the weight of comparable lead-acid battery.
- Incredibly long life.
- Lightweight Lithium-Iron Phosphate (LFP) batteries proven rugged
- Li-Fe batteries are the standard type of batteries chosen for motorcycle and automobile racing due to their weight, output, and reliability.
- Safe. Unlike other lithium based batteries, Li-Fe batteries are not susceptible to overheating and spontaneous fire. Unlike lead-acid batteries, there is no lead or acid to worry about.