Laboratory Refrigerator – LT030
Lab Refrigerator – LT030
- Stainless model has stainless steel front door, and sides on exterior. Interior is stainless steel side walls, back, floor, ceiling, and door liner. This unit includes LED interior lighting.
- Standard model features stainless door, front, and brushed aluminum sides. Interior has coated aluminum side walls, door liner,and back with stainless steel floor and ceiling.
- Positive seal, self-closing doors (gravity cam-lift) with 120 degree stay open feature. Door gasket removal and installation is tool-less. Glass door models feature double pane,”Low-E” glass.
- Entire cabinet structure and doors insulated using foamed-in-place CFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Wire shelves (3 per door) available in stainless steel or PVC coated. Shelves capable of supporting up to 150 lbs of evenly distributed weight. Gray PVC coated shelves are standard.
- Full height shelf support pilasters, with double oblong holes on 1″ centers. Pilasters made of the same material as cabinet interior. Four (4) chrome plated, stainless steel shelf clips to be included for each shelf.
- Refrigeration system factory balanced using CFC free 134A refrigerant.
- Top mounted condensing unit.
- Factory pre-engineered capillary tube system with oversized condenser and evaporator to reduce product pull down time and to consistently maintain interior cabinet temperature (non-adjustable capillary tube system superior to problematic expansion valve).
- Evaporator – epoxy-coated at the time of manufacture to eliminate the potential of corrosion.
- Unit completely pre-wired at factory, and ready for final connection to a 115/60/1 phase – 15 amp dedicated (recommended) outlet.
- A cord and plug set is included.
- A sole use circuit is recommended.
Popular options include chart recorder and TraceLock electronic/audit capable locks.